Benefits of Membership in MDFAWL
• A strong voice on issues affecting women lawyers, including representation on The Bar’s Board of Governors, Florida Supreme Court Committees, and before Florida’s Legislature.
• Networking opportunities with lawyers and community partners across the state and locally who are committed to promoting the status of women in the legal profession.
• Leadership opportunities in prominent statewide and local organizations and committees.
• Opportunities to build lifelong friendships with lawyers in all levels of the profession.
• Supportive statewide and local networks for personal advancement within The Bar, the judicial system, and in public service.
• Access to free award-winning educational and professional development CLEs designed to advance FAWL members in their everyday practice and within the profession.
• FAWL Journal and monthly E-News Letters that inform on cutting-edge legal issues, legislation, and opportunities for public office, employment, and awards.
• Discounts on products/services.
• Statewide and local member recognitions, including FAWL News Clips, Member News & Nominations and support for local, state and national awards.
• Local, state and nationwide legal and employment referrals.
Don’t forget to renew your 2018-2019 MDFAWL membership today!
Make sure your MDFAWL membership is up-to-date. Click here to renew.